Tour to the Caves of Drach and Caves dels Hams
Get acquainted with two of the most renowned landmarks in Majorca: The Cuevas del Drach and Dels Hams, and follow the subterranean lakes of these natural wonders. Don’t miss it!
Enjoy a pleasant ride through the underground lakes at Drach and Hams. In them, a small concert, a show of lights and its various rock formations are waiting to be discovered. Finish your day tour at a factory of the famous artistic pearls of Majorca and see the town of Porto Cristo in which to try some local dishes.
- Pick-up at one of the meeting points of the tour at Mallorca.
- Transfers on board an air-conditioned bus.
- Tourist guide for the group.
- Trip to Porto Cristo -on the east coast of Majorca- where you’ll visit the Cuevas del Drach (The Caves of the Dragon) and enjoy a small concert of classical music at the caves.
- Stop at the exhibition and sale of the famous artistic pearls at its Majorca factory.
- Visit the Cuevas del Hams (The Caves of the Fish-hooks) and enjoy a concert of classical music at the " Sea of Venice " lake.
- Stop at Porto Cristo to enjoy free time to walk or have lunch ( not included).
- Return back to Mallorca.
Pick-up between 8.15 am and 9.15 am, depending on meeting point chosen. Check the list of the collection points available.
Spanish, English, German, Italian and French.