Island Half Day Tour
Learn as mush as you can regarding Mallorca's history, its landmarks and get deep into the charming Balearic personality.
Sierra de Tramontana mountain range is located in the north of the island of Mallorca and in 2011 was awarded World Heritage Status by UNESCO. The town of Inca where you can visit its local leather factories is something you cannot miss! Delight on the quaint views of the area comprised between one of the most pretty coves in Majorca -Cala Calobra- to the ‘Torrente de Parells’. If the weather is mild, you will reach Puerto de Sóller in which to take the tram to Palma station and then from Palma to the Valley of the Orange Groves on board a wooden electrical train.
- Pick-up at one of the meeting points of the tour at Mallorca.
- Transfers on board an air-conditioned bus.
- Tourist guide for the group.
- Trip to the Tramuntana mountain range on the northern coast of the island.
- Visit the town of Inca and one of its leather factories.
- Journey to La Calobra cove, with spare time to visit the mouth of the Torrente de Parells ravine and sailing to the Port of Sóller (weather permitting).
- Trip by tram to the station and then trip on board a wooden electrical train from Palma to the Valley of the Orange Groves.
- Return back to Mallorca.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Pick-up between 8.15 am and 9.15 am, depending on meeting point chosen. Check list of the collection points available here.
Pick-up between 8.15 am and 9.15 am, depending on meeting point chosen. Check list of the collection points available.
Duration of tour:
Available in Spanish, English, German, Italian and French.