Half day tour to the Caves dels Hams
When someone visits Majorca, should definitely see one of its most outstanding landmarks. Enter the Cueva dels Hams caves and uncover the secrets that live in it, its history. Are going to miss this miracle of nature?
Enter the boat, ride gliding over the waters of its underground lakes –like the so called ‘Sea of Venice’– hidden in the dark. You can enjoy the music concert and the lights show reflected in its walls. And last but not least, check out the famous artistic pearls of Majorca at the factory that makes them.
- Pick-up at one of the meeting points of the tour at Mallorca.
- Transfers on board an air-conditioned bus.
- Trip to Porto Cristo -on the east coast of Majorca- and visit the Cuevas dels Hams (The Caves of the Fish-hooks).
- Enjoy a small concert of classical music at the "Sea of Venice" lake.
- Stop at the exhibition and sale of the famous artistic pearls at its Majorca factory.
- Return back to Mallorca.
- Tourist guide for the group.
The tour take place every Monday and Sunday morning or Tueasday and Friday afternoon.
Pick-up between 8.15 am and 9.15 am or on Fridays 1:15 pm and 2:20 pm, depending on meeting point chosen. Check the list of the collection points available.
Spanish, English, German, Italian and French.